Take a look at just a few photographs and see if you can spot any similarities?
There might not as yet be a 'New World Order', but there is certainly a very obvious common approach to 'New World Order Uniforms' or should I say 'Policing Uniformity'? Sadly 'false flag' events are often used to permit and justify these very ominous developments taking us ever closer to a police state unless the respective populations say "No".
The general public might reasonably ask how this militarisation, weaponising and zombie-like protective gear coming from, who is driving the agenda and what cataclysmic event are they preparing for? What do they know that we don't and what are they afraid of?
It is notable that the recent (16.4.2016) peaceful mass protest in London demanding we reclaim our civil society, was virtually free of these 'goons' from '1984', which I suppose might be regarded as somewhat reassuring that we haven't reached the ultimate dystopian state quite yet.
However on the other hand it was virtually ignored by the media. YOU will have to decide how far down 'the slippery slope' we have actually come.
Who finally is 'Magaev' and why is my virus protection so afraid of going there?
American Police-related Civil Unrest
From Wikipedia here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_civil_unrest_in_the_United_States
- 2012 – NATO 2012 Chicago Summit, May. Conflict between riot police. Dozens of demonstrators clubbed and arrested.
- 2012 – Anaheim police shooting and protests, July 28. Violence erupted after multiple shootings in the neighborhood by police that included unarmed Manuel Diaz. 24 people were arrested
- 2014 – Ferguson, Missouri, August 10. Protests turned into violent riots and unrest after the death of teenager Michael Brown, who was shot by a Ferguson police officer.
- 2014 – New York, New York, and Berkeley, California – After prosecutors and a grand jury refused to indict a police officer in the death of Eric Garner, many people protested against it in New York City and other cities, some of them causing unrest.
- 2015 – Baltimore, Maryland – After days of peaceful protests, rioting and looting began on Monday, April 27, 2015 following the death of Freddie Gray while in police custody.
- 2016 – Occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, January–February 2015. 1 killed and several dozen arrested.Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, Oregon
- 2016 - Locals attack police after the Shooting of Abdullahi Omar Mohamed.
- 2016 – 2016 Donald Trump Chicago rally protest, March 11. Five people arrested and two police officers injured during a demonstration at the UIC Pavilion.
- 2016 - Democracy Spring rally in April. March to Washington D.C. and sit-ins lea to arrests.
- 2016 - Donald Trump rally in Costa Mesa, California. April 29. 20 Arrested as crowd turns violent outside Trump Rally. Anti-trump protesters clashed with pro-Trump supporters.
- 2016 - 2016 shooting of Dallas police officers Michah Johnson opened fire during Black Lives Matter Protest. Five officers were killed and 11 were wounded as an estimated 50-75 shots were fired.
- 2016 - 261 Arrested Across America in Protest against Police Shootings in New York, Chicago, St. Paul, Minnesota, Baton Rouge, Louisiana. In St. Paul, bottles and rocks flew as five officers were injured. July 10th.
EGYPT - 19.4.2016
GEORGIA, TIBLISI - 7.11.2007
MEXICO - 30.10.2006
CANADA - 2013
AMERICA USA 1.5.2015
MIAMI - 18.10.2013
LONDON - 2013
LONDON - 30.6.2015
LONDON - 18.11.2015
LONDON - 6.2015
MOSCOW - 6.3. 2012
UKRAINE - 23.11.2013
ROMANIA - 3.12.2013
BARCELONA, SPAIN -
BRAZIL - 27.2.2014
TAIWAN - NOW
MEGAEV - 'WHOOOA DON'T GO THERE.' WHY?