Thursday 27 December 2018

Another distressing case study in the adverse consequences of infant immunisation.

Image result for infant vaccination


Such faith in the medical profession! Yet people still get diseases and of course death is inevitable. In the scheme of things, do doctors do more good than harm? I sincerely hope so but it is a moot point. Doctors are not infallible or even right all the time. Nor are they exempt from wider social and economic pressures that infer there is a 'magic bullet' for every human condition. As a professional group they may be as dogmatic and deluded as any other, as illustrated by the way it has persecuted and black-listed any of its members who have the audacity to challenge received opinion and the efficacy of vaccination. A proper and open-minded discussion regarding possible - indeed probable - adverse consequences of this procedure, an example of which is afforded below, is long overdue. There is undoubtedly an epidemic in autism and its related neural conditions that could have been prevented if the findings of Andrew Wakefield had been heeded or taken seriously. Of course professions like to be right and hate admitting they are wrong. How many children and adults suffer debilitating conditions as a consequence of egotistical stubbornness?

The following from: https://www.facebook.com/officialnickcatone/?__xts__[0]=68.ARBEsiYOx5SE60f4L1QaJTBOVPFUcFCLn_O27fJeVB4Vf0BBHCDOMdyJWWA2xuTTmo56beOkFJe1iyvwowFZt08jGxEtS0R8zzeEDkBEh5daOAxcXf9UImBTI8hqitgMUhcVZJsITMe7F-0SRF4dpOvynjFR0CZM6dWnlqrNFpUlhyOAAyeJf1_hDrfnDCT1JpBorPQE16wg4pmxg_hGUij2_wSSAYZSRw1SzW_8B6MtpnEfB8mqF9J8mNhWOpj6tUGURnKJYdKVyybEEepUM2fzo-tyXWr7TyEt22Mi9SD_Tb1ua-763HeFFaF8QSz4sQskFC0WlVUS85DES8o41tsCwnczITBkD0xztOnhvNFWmg&__xts__[1]=68.ARCnh3vTLwt7o3IZJhnGW_k7lrN7EEtWFFNb5GBIRY9aUFind4osarkg68f7yILbyRpR3jAjcB4RrLQ3IJOw_Fqm39mQYdviKXeWPc1vDHMdMEXRK5JhGkd2DXV6bnEr4ly4A3ouGh5eB1MgMpwkMIqS5YytpfZdOZNGdhbiRRH4ID-fDQu6-wmXNBDd1-JU_htJaKzTkZ_CeXbdFWgI8Fbtd_uTaJSKwwF8MPRKevmlmEWu6Q2jthT9GNHCvz4dp-tfQUGre8AF2iisvDVsbi-uhjQOpanQO3YMav-zUVks-1EP-7O5OShJdWnuwaxZray3SiOUnvrHPpeqtY-lmWXB6g&__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARAk9-KRecC49Kx9l9SAmdYmnfsN4nRaSYYnTMEWv46mt_AIkzw8qFYGePHotxVN-zRRyzTP1KeNkDrH&hc_ref=ARSRtriDdT03TKDKzws_mZjMaCiMqWu1Zj-bGj7_8gJvGEiURKeqbV6x8Mb3Inv5cMY

Image may contain: one or more people       Image may contain: 1 person, baby and closeup

Nick Catone added 2 new photos.
Wake up people! We need to stand up for our children. #flyhighnicholas✈️💙 I’ll never stop fighting and exposing what took you from us.
She was born a perfectly healthy little babe, was given no vaccinations besides the eye goup and the vitamin k. At the time I was just as oblivious as most of the world currently. I thought the ‘rule’ was that you vaccinated and life went on like any other normal day.
I was wrong, 2 months old and she was vaccinated for the first time, she came home a completely different baby but I didn’t see the signs. She was cranky, so cranky that I thought she all of a sudden became colic. Well about a week goes by and I noticed these weird ‘twitches’ she kept doing they were very subtle and didn’t happen very often but I happened to get a video of one. The next day I took her to her pediatrician and asked if they were seizures, I just knew in my mommy gut something was wrong. He shook me off and told me it was nothing and that it was probably just acid reflux. Now of course as a first time mom and having no idea that vaccines could even cause problems I took his word and thought nothing of it.
A month goes by and these twitches were way too often to be nothing so I got a second opinion, she was immediately rushed to a children’s hospital 2 hours from our home. I was terrified but I persisted through it just trying to be as strong as I could be for her.
After staying 4 days in the hospital, test after test, medication after medication (trying to find one that controlled her seizures). She was diagnosed with infantile spasms. I asked her neurologist if it might have been caused from the vaccines and before I could even finish my question he said no and changed the subject. Of course that raised a red flag but again I was a first time mom with no research under my belt I had to believe him.
Another month goes by and it comes time for her 4 month vaccines. I brought my mother with me to this appointment because I was determined to tell them no more vaccines, I still hadn’t done much research so I was scared to even say no, but sure enough, the pediatrician still talked me into vaccinating again.
A few days go by and my daughters seizures ended up increasing so tremendously that they were now coming at constant rate of every half an hour all day long, every single day. That’s 50+ seizures a day... how... how could my perfectly healthy newborn go from healthy to deathly ill in just two short months?
At this point I started my research and I found all I needed. The dtap causes infantile spasms. It also caused some dead tissue in her brain which is the spot her seizures were coming from after being vaccinated. Brain surgery was the only thing that was going to control her seizures, and even then they didn’t know if that would work. I now had to make a life or death choice, one that was going to change my life no matter what choice I made. I was so scared for my girl. Thank god I chose the surgery, we had to wait until she was old enough to do it, they wanted her to be at least 8 months, so it was officially performed when she was 9 months and 10 days. She is now 2-1/2 and over a year and a half seizure free! I’m so proud of her accomplishment❤️ she’s so strong and amazing!!”

The following article details the results of recent research into the association between the incidence of just autism with vaccination procedures.

Extract:
BY J.B. HANDLEY April 2, 2018
Five clear, replicable, and related discoveries explaining how autism is triggered have formed an undeniably clear picture of autism’s causation, and possibly ways to alleviate the symptoms, too. Most of the research that has created this understanding has been published in the last 36 months, and largely from international scientists in the United Kingdom, Canada, France, Israel, and China. The American media, public health authorities, and Autism Speaks? Silent.
Aluminum is a critical component of most vaccines given to children. It serves as an “adjuvant” meaning the aluminum serves to “wake up” the immune system, provoking the immune system to recognize the “antigen” within the vaccine for whatever disease the vaccine serves to protect against. The amount of aluminum in vaccines given to children skyrocketed beginning in the early 1990s for two reasons: 1), more vaccines were added to the children’s vaccine schedule and, 2), the vaccination rate for all vaccines given to children rose (from 50–60% of children vaccinated in the mid-1980s to over 90% today). A child in the mid-1980s would have received 1,250 micrograms of aluminum from their vaccines by their 18-month birthday if they were fully vaccinated. Today, that number is 4,925 micrograms, a near-quadrupling of total aluminum. You can read more about this in an excellent study published by Neil Miller, here’s an image from the study:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.