Friday 6 March 2020

Corona - my Corona!





Needless to say the Corona virus was invented/discovered/copyrighted by a now non existent Californian company 'Chiron Corporation', which had the intellectual property ownership of both Corona and Sars viruses (Patent no.200 625 7852)
See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiron_Corporation

When the firm folded, ownership was sold to Novartis based in Basel, Switzerland, a company deeply involved in China. See: https://www.biopharmadive.com/news/novartis-reshapes-china-rd-hub-to-reflect-rapidly-evolving-market/567532/

Well who would have guessed?

In such circumstances it is reasonable to ask how the virus managed to 'escape' into the general public and why a vaccine or antidote was not also at that time developed and ready for use?

At a time when the efficacy and dangers of vaccines was being questioned as never before, a world wide epidemic of a bug, could be viewed as welcome news for the vaccine industry, not to mention profits for all those companies engaged in manufacture of the plethora of 'magic bullets', on which as a society, we have become so reliant.

Nor can we ignore the fact that yet again it is China that finds itself central to the origins of an international outbreak of a 'killer disease'. The 2003 outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) seems also to have originated in China in a province adjacent to Wuhan as shown in the WHO first report (16.3.2003) below:


Affected Areas - Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)

Last revised 16 March 2003

Country

Area

Canada

Toronto, Vancouver

Singapore

Singapore

China

Guangdong Province, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China

Viet Nam

Hanoi

*An "Affected Area" is defined as a region at the first administrative level where the country is reporting local transmission of SARS.
plague-of-london-1665-granger
On December 31, 2019, the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) China office heard the first reports of a previously-unknown virus behind a number of pneumonia cases in Wuhan, a city in Eastern China with a population of over 11 million.
Since then the disease – formerly known as coronavirus but now called Covid-19 – has hit approximately 80,420 people in mainland China, killing 2,984. A further 12,668 cases and at least 248 deaths have been reported globally. The disease has been detected in at least 76 countries, with South Korea, Italy and Iran experiencing the most widespread outbreaks outside of China. In the UK, there have been 51 confirmed cases, although the UK health secretary Matt Hancock says that the country is still in the containment phase of the outbreak.

Nor can we overlook the way in which China has been portrayed in the West in recent years or how this plays out in international relations. There can be few subjects that have gained such uniform international media coverage, provoking such irrational social and economic reaction. Could it have been an intentional release panic and diversion from other developments? There have been unprecedented manoeuvres along the Russian border in the context of years of anti-Russian propaganda, not un-associated with the precarious stand-off in Syria, where all the covert plans of the America, France, Britain and Israel have been frustrated only by Russia. The Israeli paper Haaritz reports that the final conflict is increasingly a show-down between the Super Powers, that bodes ill for the world.

Corona Virus (now labelled 'Covid 19' rather ominously) has been used in Britain and throughout the world, as pretext for additional draconian powers to interfere with normal life and liberties. Disturbing images have been seen of individuals being force ably detained and interned and premises, even whole communities 'locked-down'. Forced vaccinations - cases have been reported of children removed for no other reason parents refused to vaccinate - and the associated move to control the internet may both be aspects of subtle and hidden policy towards totalitarianism.




"Within three days we have developed a potential vaccine," says Alex Azar.


"Will Israel 'Heal the World' from Coronavirus?"



Credit: Kevin Frayer/Getty Images
Connor Reed, 25, from Llandudno, who is the first Brit to have caught the coronavirus. He works at a college in China in the Wuhan province.
Connor Reed
The first British person to contract Coronavirus has described how the disease left him feeling suffocated' and in extreme pain for weeks.
Connor Reed, an ex-pat living in Wuhan started with "just a sniffle" on November 25 - a month before authorities officially announced the virus.
The 25-year-old, originally from Llandudno, North Wales, teaches English as a foreign language in the Chinese city where Covid-19 originated, and had initially tried to cure himself with whisky and honey - better known as a 'hot toddy', reports the Mirror.
After a week of feeling unwell , Connor's symptoms started to drastically worsen, and fearing he had regular flu he then took time off from the school he had worked at for seven months.
"This is no longer just a cold. I ache all over, my head is thumping, my eyes are burning, my throat is constricted," he wrote in a diary entry published by the  Daily Mail.
"The cold has travelled down to my chest and I have a hacking cough. This is flu, and it’s going to take more than a mug of hot honey, with or without the magic whisky ingredient, to make me feel better."
Image result for connor reed wuhan

The next day Connor, he told bosses "even my bones are aching", while he could not get out of bed without pain and even coughing hurt.
At the same time, a little stray kitten that hung around in Connor's apartment suddenly looked unwell and wouldn't eat - before she died on Day 11.
But by the following day his breathing had become "laboured", he wrote just going to the bathroom "leaves me panting and exhausted".
"I’m sweating, burning up, dizzy and shivering. The television is on but I can’t make sense of it. This is a nightmare," he continued.
And by that afternoon, December 6, he felt like he was "suffocating", adding: "I have never been this ill in my life."
"I can’t take more than sips of air and, when I breathe out, my lungs sound like a paper bag being crumpled up. This isn’t right. I need to see a doctor."
He was reluctant to call emergency services in China because it is so expensive.
"I'm ill, but I don't think I'm dying - am I?"
Instead, he managed to crawl into a taxi to Zhongnan University Hospital because he knew there would be British doctors there studying.
"It isn’t rational but, in my feverish state, I want to see a British doctor," he wrote.
At the university, Connor was diagnosed with pneumonia and sent for a "battery of tests" which lasted six hours.
But back at his apartment he was reluctant to take the antibiotics prescribed, worried "my body will become resistant" and if he got really ill they wouldn't work.
"I prefer to beat this with traditional remedies if I can," Connor explained. "It helps, simply knowing that this is pneumonia. I’m only 25 and generally healthy: I tell myself there’s no reason for alarm."
Instead he used Tiger Balm, which he described as "like Vick's vapour rub on steroids".
After just over two weeks, Connor decided to call his mum in Australia - having initially put it off because she would "only worry" and try get on a plane to come see him.
By Day 19 he was well enough to "stagger out of doors" to get more Tiger Balm.
"My nose has cleared enough to smell what my neighbours are cooking, and I think I might have an appetite for the first time in nearly two weeks," he wrote.
Image result for connor reed wuhanImage result for connor reed wuhan
manchestereveningnews.co.uk             moreradio.online
The two identical images of Connor Reed are superimposed on quite different backgrounds, proving they have been photo-shopped in some way which is suspicious.

Note it was day 19 that he recovered. ('Covid 19' - Coincidence or what?) There are aspects of this account that appear implausible to say the least. Travelling across China whilst suffering extreme symptoms to find a British doctor, presumably spreading the infection on the way? Not taking prescribed anti-biotics when he was at death's door? Why knowing it was pneumonia reassuring, when for even a twenty-five year old it is a very dangerous condition? And why without anti-biotics did it clear up after only a couple of weeks? Another strange feature of the story is that he claims the virus killed his cat. Viruses are usually species specific, and if true this would mean the Covid 19 virus was zooanotic, preciously suggested as the cause, and would raise much wider animal heath issues. The fact that this possibility has not been mentioned, rather undermines the credibility of the whole account and poses the question how genuine and reliable is it? These stories can be made up for dramatic effect. Is this one of them?
He gets the 'media treatment'....
Image result for connor reed wuhan

Making the most of Wuhan lockdown
Rebecca Arendell Franks is with Tsungirirayi Tinotenda Chakaza Fisher and 2 others.
WUHAN. It's roughly day 48 of the city's quarantine. We've been locked in our apartment complex for many weeks. I haven't eaten out since January 19. We're living in such strange times.
After my last post, which was all about locks on doors and further restrictions, my husband asked me if I've posted any of the good. But...but... well, but nothing. That convicted me.
So from the epicenter of the coronavirus, here is just SOME of the good we have been experiencing because of the lockdown: (Be warned - there is no way this post could be short.)
Our family life has never been better. Usually one weekend is long enough before I'm ready to send each of us back to school or work. But for SEVEN weeks, we've been home together with very little outside influences or distraction, forced to reconnect with one another, learn how to communicate better, give each other space, slow down our pace, and be a stronger family than ever before.
We've learned how to accept help from others. During this time, we've HAD to rely on others to show us how to get food and other things we need. People here are so good, and they want to help. It's satisfying to accept the help.
Shopping is so much easier now. It comes straight to our complex, and we just pick it up. Simple.
Right now I hear birds outside my window (on the 25th floor). I used to think there weren't really birds in Wuhan, because you rarely saw them and never heard them. I now know they were just muted and crowded out by the traffic and people. All day long now I hear birds singing. It stops me in my tracks to hear the sound of their wings.
Spring in Wuhan is absolutely stunning. God has been giving us glimpses of the beauty to come with near-perfect weather. Because of lockdown, we get to watch spring slowly unfold right in front of us with no work, traffic, pollution, or other distractions. I have pulled up my chair and am ready for the creator's show.
My cooking has gotten way more creative. I'm cooking like a homesteader. Housekeeping hasn't suffered, either.
We take naps in the middle of the day sometimes.
We've all been reading so much more than before.
I've reconnected with lots of old friends. We've talked with our families more than ever before.
We still work and do school, but all from home and all on flexible hours. It is not perfect, but it is fairly productive and good.
We are exercising more. Because we borrowed a rowing machine from school right before the lockdown, Edgar Franks has been rowing regularly at home and has lost several kilos already. I still walk in the morning as usual, but I do so with no time restrictions and now with friend Erika Carlson.
In my yoga world, I have finally done a forearm stand. I also share goofy yoga photos each day with a local friend/yogi. This keeps us connected in spirit and movement.
I could devote a whole post to the amazing community we've been blessed with because of this lockdown. We live near 4 other staff members, most of whom we didn't know well at all prior to this. Because of this quarantine, we have bonded with and supported each other in ways that I've never experienced in 9 years of living here. (Crowd sourcing for feminine products and coffee, creatively sharing overstock of carrots and squash, etc)
Friday night, we four staff women celebrated Julia Marie Roehrkasse's birthday together. We four have never before been together without husbands, kids, or larger community. But that night, I felt like I won the lottery in the friendship department. Our gathering was genuine in a way that can only be shared by people who are experiencing the same thing at the same time and understand what each other are going through. This bond we have may lessen when our world gets back to normal, but for now I wouldn't trade it for anything. It is good.
My prayer life has never been better and my study time has been much more real. I have quiet time that is actually (usually) quiet - and I can devote real time to it. Most days I have so much more time to think, to listen, to process, and to discover. I am discovering the good gifts that God has given me and my family. More than anything, I am bowled over by his goodness at every turn. He overwhelms me with his goodness.
We had "church" by Zoom this morning at 10:30, as usual. My husband just woke up from his nap. My kid is reading quietly on the couch. I have the luxury of writing uncensored here on FB. We are about to go pick up a ham that a friend is giving us, taking her our coffee and cranberries to share.
God is providing so many opportunities for good while we are here, and he is showing us his goodness every single moment.
We are at peace in the epicenter of the virus. We are at peace in the epicenter of his will.
Fear is a faithless coward and has no place in the lives of believers. Fear and worry have no seat at our table. We're here because he wants us here, right now, for his purpose.
Coronavirus wants you to isolate and stock up and take care of your own first. Instead, look to him first while you take care of others. In community, we can do so much more than we can do on our own. God is caring for us so richly and showering us with SO MUCH GOOD each and every moment.
And the song just plays nonstop in my head - Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God.
It chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the 99.
I couldn't earn it, I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away. Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God.
Psalm 118:6 - The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?

1 comment:

  1. Marian I have become very sceptical of these high-profile events and their causes. To varying degrees, dependant on circumstances, they always involve elements of fabrication and propaganda I'm afraid. People like to think they are rational beings. In fact as this latest incident proves, they are quite the opposite, controlled by irrational beliefs and fears. Government advice, which appears to be internationally coordinated seems to pander to it, with the objective of increasing inchoate fears and actions rather than dampening them. Why the run on toilet rolls of all things? Why ban meetings of more than 500? Why ban shaking hands or washing them for two rounds of 'Happy Birthday'? Why curfew 70+ citizens for four months? These things are ridiculous but everyone appears to go along with them and even Prince Charles is seen refusing to shake hands. Really! Then there are the suspicious undercurrents: Wuhan rolled out 5G at the end of 2019 despite its acknowledged dangers; the confirmatory testing is far from clear-cut; the statistics of cases and fatalities is confusing; a Rockefeller report from 2014 forecast it all in great detail. As always it is hard to distinguish between fact and fiction, but people do need to calm down and cast a very suspicious eye and ear over everything they are fed.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.