Monday 10 September 2018

Kay Griggs: Colonel's Wife Deep State Tell-All 1 of 4





From: https://gumshoenews.com/2017/02/17/kay-griggs-and-the-anal-theory-of-power/

  • Glad to hear you are okay. Will you be doing anymore interviews? I miss hearing your commentary. Very enlightned woman.
    • It has been many years since I lived with Sarah McClendon in Washington. I went there after she told me my life was in danger. I had had death threats. My old Saab had windows smashed on days of court hearings ( Barry Cantor a corrupt ( Air Force reservist “lawyer ” ) scheduled hearings only on important family birthdays to upset me ) Reserve military guys constantly drove by my home ( on a dead-end street ) but I easily caught them…made them stop their cars, saw military haircuts, out at 2 a.m. in the morning ! ). My phone was tapped and my mail were diverted and opened. Two neighbors ( both Navy retirees ) were in this sick game and showed me how cowardly they were. One allowed a guy to watch my house in an old car in his garage. His wife thought it was a “bum” and complained to me and let the cat out of the bag. Navy Seals dressed in dark clothes were seen by a neighbor getting into a white military car one night after being scared by their big dog. She also said in a Declaration that her family heard men “on her roof” a few days before ! A neighbor and judge found my red suitcase opened with clothes scattered in the woods behind his fancy pool house. However he refused to give my USMC volunteer attorney ( a former UVA and Justice Department attorney ) a Declaration. Didn’t want to stick his neck out.
      Knowing a lot about the “politics” at the Beach ( Masonic, white male and shady ) I decided to call honest folks I had seen on C-Span ( in D.C. and northern Virginia ). God bless Brian Lamb. One of them of course was Sarah McClendon, the then Senior White house correspondent from Texas who broke the Billy sol Estes case during the Johnson Administration. Sarah had tried to call me back from her home and was told ” this is a military base and the “Griggs are no longer at this number”. I have NEVER lived on a military base ! Being mostly Scottish, I was fortunate to have had a wonderful father ( WW II Naval hero who captained a ship in the South China Sea) and had a grand father and uncles who were Naval officers…They instilled in me wonderful values. And I honestly believe that because I persisted, courageously spoke truth to power, telling them to their face in a polite way that I ” knew what they were up to,” ( being cowards by picking on innocent women, ) the rank and file actually began to admire my “pluck” ( Sarah called it ). They admired me and told me so. Spoke privately with many guys during that time ( like a chief of staff for Peter Pace, then at FMFLant, who allowed a large meeting at the command with about 20 officers to hear me out and to look at my files ) Pace became Commandant during the Bush administration. Others began to help me.
      This is a great country really and Marines like other groups have some bad apples. My ordeal helped the military understand PTSD BEFORE it became well known. And Courage, you know, is not a gender specific trait.
      • Thanks for the response kay. Youre a real hero! I wish you all the best in youre future endevours. Much Love!
      • Dear Mrs Griggs
        God bless you for your ‘God given courage’ , helping the ‘little women’ understand the ‘bigger picture’! May God continue to protect you , keep you safe.
        You certainly opened my eyes-I have come to comprehend much. I was shortly associated with a member of the Austrian ‘ Cobra’-like the ‘Seals’-your explanations have cleared up many questions I had which remained unanswered from same! This is international not just a US thing! Its Demonic and Satanic and we will pray in our Lord Jesu’s name for them- our enemies-because thats what they are!
        Thank you. Maranatha na
      • Thank you for all you have taught us over the years, dear Kay., with so many important details. The US Government is so corrupt; there wasn’t even a moon landing. You and I have both been shocked in finding out first hand, what we have. God bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.