Monday, 2 July 2018

RichPlanet TV: MI5 Framing Of An Innocent Man

A sinister miscarriage of UK 'justice'

I was shocked when I learned of the experience of Jim Kelly, an innocent Scotsman, framed and incarcerated in a Glasgow mental hospital for nine and a half years. His story is told in the following 'Rich Planet' video. That after a further twelve years he is apparently in fear for his life and still seeking some justice is equally shocking. 

The question to be asked is how is it possible in modern Britain that every principle and assumed protection against such a thing can be flouted so flagrantly, by a range of institutions and professions ostensibly committed to preventing it. 

It acts as a warning to all of us, that in practice, if you are unfortunate enough to be targeted by the British State for any reason, all the theoretical protections in such documents as 'Habeas Corpus', 'The Bill of Rights' and the more recent 'European Convention on Human Rights', prove illusionary and powerless to prevent extreme abuse of this sort.

In July1997, when the ordeal unexpectedly began, he was friends with a twenty-five year old man called Christopher McGrory for whom he hired a car. After leaving it in an Asda car park, McGrory warned him by telephone on no account to drive the car. He had previously informed him that he was in some trouble with London-based MI5 - "A4 at Thames House"

When against his advice his wife drove the car, she was stopped by police and dragged from it by her hair and admitted to a Glasgow General Hospital in shock and kept in an isolated and what appeared to be an abandoned ward. It seems intelligence on the car and its connections was sufficient to trigger the extreme police response.

Following this incident, on the 30th August, 1997 police came to his house and arrested him in handcuffs. Two days later he was Sectioned under the Mental Health Acts and admitted to Leverndale Secure Hospital in South Glasgow for 72 hours on the pretext of requiring assessment. 

Image result for Leverndale Secure Hospital

Amazingly this short period morphed into over nine years forced incarceration - despite no evidence of mental illness. The doctors explained that effectively their hands were tied and they were following government instructions based upon fraudulent, untrue accusations by the British Transport Police.

(I have previously pointed out the rather strange immediate appearance of this independent police force at alleged terrorist events in London)

It may be noted that the two initial dates are either side of 31st August, 1997 - the date of the fatal car crash that killed Diana, Princess of Wales! It was also only months prior to the 'Good Friday Agreement' signed on 10th April, 1998 which in theory put an end to the Northern Ireland 'Troubles'.

The interview above discusses the possibility that the two events were not unrelated and that his friend Christopher McGrory who travelled frequently between Dublin and Glasgow, and obviously had links with MI5, the British anti-terrorist organisation, may have had knowledge of the Diana plot or was otherwise lined up to take the role of a 'patsy' - i.e. someone who if needed could be blamed in some way.

McGrory's fears were evidently not misplaced because only twenty-two days - 22! - after Kelly had been securely locked away on the 23rd September 1997, McGrory was brutally murdered and his body left in the white van Kelly had ridden in whilst the car was parked at Asda's car park.

Two men with a very chequered past - Frank McPhee (50) and McGrory's Best Man only the day before his murder, Colin McKay (29) were both subsequently charged with it, but both found 'not proven' and walked free on 13th March ('lucky for some') 1998. A report of the allegations and proceedings is provided in the article below.

See 1:

According to the following article, only two years following his aquittal on the 10th May, 2000, McPhee (now spelt McPhie) was himself shot dead with just one bullet from a block of flats opposite to where he was standing. That it should be noted requires a very expert marksman and probably a specialist rifle. 

A local man John McCabe appeared at Glasgow Sheriff Court charged with murdering Frank McPhie and remanded for seven days but the charges were dropped for lack of evidence. In 2010 police intervened at a family party, effectively protecting him from a death threat from a rival gang. All rather suspicious to say the least.

See 2:


It may also be of interest to note that McGrory and his new wife went to Paris for their honeymoon and attended a Christening there immediately prior to his death. The article gives no clue as to whether he was a regular visitor there or even if he had been there on the 31st August. 

It was reported he lived above his means and this was put down to drug dealing, but is it also possible he was an asset of MI5 who had to be silenced? Although McPhie appears to have been an hardened criminal quite capable of extreme violence, it is also not impossible that he was framed for McGrory's murder. The fact that his alleged murderer was never prosecuted gives credence to that theory.

So whilst all this was going on, our main subject Jim Kelly remained locked up, never charged or convicted of any crime other than being associated it seems with the fated McCrory. 

Why was it so important to keep him locked away? Surely this went far beyond as passing acquaintance with a drug dealer? It certainly seems likely that MI5 was instrumental in it and that of itself speaks volumes. Only now a further twelve years after his release is he able to express his dissatisfaction in the public domain. 

Needless to say his efforts to engage the interests of every MP proved useless. Forty five per cent responded but none it seems were any help. When you have been incarcerated by the Deep State all notional avenues appear to lead to cul-de-sacs.

Even if this was an isolated incident it would be bad enough but we know it isn't. Currently there are a number of well known cases of whistle blowers, or those who are considered a threat to the reputation of prominent individuals or institutions, who are subject to trumped-up charges and manipulated processes, or are incarcerated or threatened with such. 

How many more in the prison population of over 80,000 or the approximately 30,000 detained under the Mental Health Acts, are in the same category and of which we know little?

Others treated in similar vein:

Robert Green - the Holly Greig alleged abuse case
Julien Assange - Wikileaks and fabricated rape charges
Maggie Oliver - Rochdale abuse
John Wedger - London abuse
Mike Veale - Heath allegations
Sabine McNeil - Hampstead allegations
Jake Clarke - ditto
Melanie Shaw - Beachwood allegations.
"Nick" (?) - allegations of prominent persons.

There is no doubt that when the dark, anonymous forces hiding behind the excuse of protecting the state, have it in for you, the justice system is no protection at all. 

By its nature these forces are secretive and virtually above the law and the democratic systems that have evolved to protect the individual against over-weaning state power. Courts have become passive collaborators and implementers of state edicts. 

Whilst MP's endlessly debate Brexit, real freedoms and protections ebb away under one pretext or another and we pay the bill. If we are unfortunate enough to be watched, harassed or persecuted as those above have been, at least it should not come as a complete surprise! 

1.  From:
A MAN walked free from the High Court in Glasgow yesterday after a murder charge against him was found not proven. The verdict came less than a year after a separate murder charge of which he was also found not proven.
In the latest case, Frank McPhee, 50, had been accused of strangling and murdering bridegroom Christopher McGrory, 25, only two weeks after the wedding.
His co-accused, pit bull breeder Colin McKay, 29, had been the best man at the wedding. Mr McKay hid his face under a coat as he walked from the High Court in Glasgow. The charge that Mr McKay had also strangled Mr McGrory in the back of his Transit was found not proven.
Mr McPhee was hailed by a jubilant crowd of about 50 wellwishers as he walked from the court.
The jury was unaware that he had previous convictions for assault and robbery, firearms, and drugs. He was jailed in 1978 for five years; for another five years in 1986; and eight years for drugs in 1992. A jury cleared him in 1997 along with Neil Munro of stabbing and murdering Clydebank murderer William ''Worm'' Toye in his cell in Perth Prison.
Mr McPhee, of Guthrie Street, Maryhill, Glasgow, had been out of prison for three months when he was accused of murdering McGrory.
Advocate-depute Graham Bell QC asked the jury to find that both accused abducted Mr McGrory from stables in Lambhill, Glasgow, on September 23, 1997, and forced him into his van.
They allegedly frogmarched Mr McGrory, of Warren Walk, Lennoxtown, into the van and strangled him near Dougalston Golf course, near Milngavie.
But the jury by a majority found the charge not proven.
Police believed that Mr McGrory, formerly of Craigash Road, Milngavie, had been killed in a drug-dealing row.
The unemployed, powerfully built 6ft victim had lived well beyond his means.
He kept three horses and often flew back and forth to Dublin.
A fortnight before his death he flew Mr McKay, of Dykemuir Street, Balornock, Glasgow, and Mr McPhee with a crowd of friends to the Irish capital for his wedding to his 30-year-old bride, Anne Marie. After the wedding the couple honeymooned in Paris and later attended a baptism in Dublin before flying home to Glasgow.
Next day Mr McGrory vanished and his widow had to identify his body in the city police mortuary two days later.
Detectives believed that Mr McGrory's murderers believed he had brought back a large quantity of heroin and cocaine from Dublin. One said: ''His killers may have been trying to choke out of him the hiding place of the drugs and murdered him by mistake.''
Mrs McGrory told the jury that Mr McKay had been friends with her husband, but that after Mr McPhee appeared on the scene they ''grew apart''.
She gave evidence with her left arm in a sling where her husband's pit bull had attacked her after going crazy at a relative's funeral.
She said: ''My life is a nightmare. First my husband is murdered. Then his best man is accused of killing him.
''Then the dog savaged me and now no-one is to pay for Christopher's death. I am still receiving treatment at hospital every day for the dog bites on my arm.
''Christopher went with Colin McKay to Perth Prison to visit Frank McPhee before he came out of jail.''

2.  From:

  • 11:05, 18 SEP 2011
  • UPDATED19:38, 1 JUL 2012

  • THE news that Frank McPhie had been shot dead outside his house jolted me but it was not a complete shock.
    Not least because six weeks earlier, I had stood in McPhie’s ground-floor home in a sandstone tenement block in Guthrie Street which was only about 300 or 400 yards from Maryhill police office.
    I’d been sent to deliver a “threat to life warning”.
    McPhie was one of the many men, now dead, wrongly accused of shooting Joe Hanlon and Bobby Glover.
    But even among his peers, his was a special type of badness. Twice he had faced charges of murder, and twice the jury had returned verdicts of “not proven”.
    He was savage, brutal and utterly callous.
    He’d been found guilty of a robbery in 1978 and been given five years. He repeated the crime in 1986 and got another five-year sentence.
    In 1990 he was charged with, but not convicted of, a further armed robbery before being involved in a £200,000 drug deal in 1992, which earned him an eight-year term.
    While serving the last sentence in Perth Prison, he was charged with murdering a fellow inmate, William Toye, but received the first of his “not proven” verdicts.
    While in prison, McPhie was visited by a friend, Colin McKay, and one of his pals, Chris McGrory.
    McGrory clearly saw himself as an up-and-coming entrepreneur. He had no ostensible means of income but was able to afford the upkeep of three horses.
    He had contacts in Dublin and intelligence suggested he was in the drugs trade. In September 1997, just months after McPhie got out, McGrory flew to Dublin to be married.
    McKay was there as his best man and McPhie acted as an usher. After the wedding, McGrory and his bride flew to Paris before returning to Dublin for a christening and then home.
    Two days after returning to Glasgow, he was found dead in a Transit van near a Milngavie golf club. He had been strangled.
    McKay and McPhie were charged with the murder. Again the jury returned verdicts of “not proven”.
    With his already fearsome reputation growing, owing in no small part to him twice walking free from charges of taking human lives, it’s fair to assume McPhie regarded himself as a major gangster.
    He had no need to fear or be wary of offending other villains. Anyone who’s ever been in McPhie’s company or had any dealings with him, no matter how fleeting, will remember his eyes.
    He wasn’t the tallest – around 5ft 9in – but was stockily built. He had close-cropped, white, receding hair, and slightly ferrety features. He emanated a constant air of aggression but it was the eyes that told you everything.
    Two chips of blue flint that held neither warmth nor humour. A killer’s eyes.
    Anyway, six weeks before his death, I gave him the spiel about his life being in danger. But he questioned my motives, telling me: “You’ve no’ come over here just for that.”
    I logged the fact that McPhie had been duly warned.
    On May 10, 2000, as he parked his van on Kelvindale Road to walk the 20 yards to his close entrance on Guthrie Street, he was shot once and died at the scene.
    The gunman had fired from a concealed position in a block of flats opposite.
    Early in the inquiry, we received information that McPhie had been involved in a road rage type incident on Balmore Road, with a younger member of the Daniels family.
    Knowing that he often used a Chinese takeaway in the Lambhill area, McPhie had allegedly ambushed him one evening and stabbed him.
    During this attack, McPhie had been masked but he was so arrogant that he decided to pull up his mask to let his victim know who was responsible.
    It probably hadn’t been necessary because one glimpse of those eyes and the victim would have known who had ambushed him.
    That enraged some members of that family and supposedly threats were uttered about retaliation.
    On hearing this, McPhie presented himself at a scrap yard in Lochburn Road, Maryhill, owned by the Daniel family, who were not without a reputation.
    McPhie made it known he was aware of the rumours and that, should anyone have a problem with him, then here he stood.
    I can only wonder whether a combination of his own aggressive nature and having twice been acquitted of killing had imbued McPhie with a sense of power or invulnerability.
    I always remember my father telling me, very early on, when playing football that no matter how cute, hard or dirty a player you thought you were, there was always someone cuter, harder and dirtier.
    There was a chain of thought from certain sections that the inquiry would, given the reputation of the victim and potential suspects, fall into the “too difficult to solve” category.
    Personally, I’m an optimist and I never approached an inquiry with anything other than a positive attitude, although I was realistic enough to appreciate that this murder inquiry was far more likely to be a distance run rather than a 100-metre sprint.
    As early as the second day of the inquiry, we’d heard that a named male from the Maryhill area travelled to Ayrshire to get a rifle.
    My colleagues and I knew that the male was an associate of the Daniel family and voiced the opinion that the information was credible.
    We were sent to a former mining area in Ayrshire to trace and interview a possible witness.
    In days gone by, after months or years sifting tons of dirt and iron pyrites, panhandlers for gold knew instinctively when the “real thing” lay in their pans.
    Similarly, any cop who has worked a long and difficult inquiry and encountered their umpteenth cul-de-sac or bottomed out another false lead knows when they’ve hit pay dirt.
    Our interviewee could have walked out of the police office at any time. He hadn’t been detained or arrested but it did take a long time of silence, denials, half-truths, small admissions, patient probing, checking and cross-checking before we got to the truth.
    The following morning, together with scenes of crime and ballistics officers, I rode a helicopter down to farmland in Ayrshire. After the recovery of certain forensic evidence, a decision was made that sufficient evidence existed to substantiate a charge.

    Our witness was introduced to the Witness Liaison Unit who would assume control and protection of him. I would not have any further knowledge of his whereabouts or potential new identity.
    As a result of the information and allied to what ballistics had obtained at the farmland, suspicion fell on a Maryhill man, John McCabe.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.