Friday 28 August 2020

Announcement. 'Search Box'.

The search box on this blog no longer works as intended. It fails to summon up old articles and posts on named topics. I apologise for this but the cause must rest with the provider of 'Blogger', not me. As it used to work properly, I can only assume the algorithm (if that is what it is) has been interfered with by Google itself to frustrate the search function. I raised the matter with Google but received no reply.  The only way to search old posts and subjects therefore if required, is to manually search topic list to the right of page. 

And secondly, why on my articles do illustrative photgraphs keep disappearing? What pray, is the explanation of THAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.