Monday 12 August 2019

Just another tale of (New Mexico) injustice...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=818847791840856&set=gm.2126645080752325&type=3&theater&ifg=1
Anthony Garcia

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor

Anthony Garcia (12.8.2019) Tim Veater that's the criminals in San Juan County Aztec New Mexico. These police and judges in Aztec New Mexico . Believe they are true Nazis. It has been already over a year. And I am still fighting these cases. Aztec New Mexico is in America the enforcers of the New World Order.

It started last year 2018 March. I got a ticket for no registration. Went to court challenge jurisdiction. I was (given a) beating for asking the judge to show me the law. Put in jail for 15 days. Then my last day went to court in handcuffs. Dismiss the no registration. Then charged me for resisting arrest before I was released. 

I live in Los Lunas Albuquerque New Mexico. It takes 4 hours to get to Aztec New Mexico. I went to court for the resisting arrest. Never no notice. The courts transferred me to The District Court. Closed Court mental Court. This is another charge. This is three charges and one sentence then that judge in mental Court sentence me. With no jury trial and never found me guilty . Sentence me to a psych evaluation. I never did the psych evaluation. He put a warrant for my arrest and had me arrested went to jail for another 2 weeks no bond. 

Then went to court and that Court was dismissed. Then sentence back to the resisting arrest Magistrate Court. Then I went to that Court. The same judge that sentenced me to the mental Court. Told me to my face that he is Prejudice and bias and sent me back to the mental court again close Court this was another judge another case. Then I went to that court and that judge sentence me to get a lawyer or go to jail. I did not get a lawyer and I filed it to the Supreme Court's for an extra ordinary writ. 

Now I have not heard nothing.

So the first charge is no registration. Second charge is attempted Court. First sentence. Third charge resisting arrest. All these cases have different case numbers. Fourth charge mental Court. Second sentence in jail. 5th charge second mental Court. Third sentence but not put in jail yet because I have it in the Supreme Courts. Once we understand everything is lies. The courts are not of law this is why I go to the people yes I go into the courts not because I want to because they attacked me. Trying to destroy me. Through the color of law.


That's why I believe I'm chosen for this mission. Government cannot do nothing to me. That I have not been through already. I do not want to be beaten or killed or thrown in their cells. But I will continue to take the beatings and be charged for unlawful crimes and thrown in their cells. No one hears me or sees me but one day I will be heard. My family has already been destroyed for life. I will give my life until I die. 

Everyone in the world's going to know that we are slaves and that government. Is designed to keep us enslaved. Also everyone will know of Human Rights. Human rights is the source to change the world. Government will always keep us in bondage and it will get worse and worse for our children and their children.

My mission is to wake up the slaves. We're now all slaves know of human farming and human rights. This knowledge will change the world.

Once you understand there is only one race. The human race.
This title was created by the cult. To make the slaves kill each other. Believing you are different when we all bleed the same color of blood . No matter what color skin you have. The people just want to live.
The cult called government is creating this evil in the world. We're now the people believe the white are privileged. When white people are homeless. When white people are in prison. When white people are strung out on drugs. When white people's families are destroyed. Once you understand we are all victims of the New World Order. We are all living in bondage and oppression. Just different levels of bondage. We are living in an open Plantation. Divide and conquer is Art of War. Everything we are experiencing is Art of War. Where we are being exterminated . Where slaves destroy each other and keep each other in bondage. Human rights will change the world.
No matter what man-made title you have as a race. There is only one race the human race. Divide and conquer is an Art of War . Once you understand we all have a common enemy. Called the New World Order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.