Friday 21 February 2020

Gordon Bowden RIP Pandora's Box Investigations Part 1

Gordon Bowden RIP  

Forensic Investigation of High Level City of London Corruption







See also: https://veaterecosan.blogspot.com/search?q=finchley+road   (The Hampstead connection)


Today I received the terrible news Gordon Bowden had passed away. The first thing that crossed my mind was this country could ill-afford to lose men of Gordon’s ilk. It’s a very sad day. This man literally devoted his life to gathering information on massive fraud & money laundering scams & how corporations & senior politicians were right in the thick of it.
A few years ago I received some videos regarding Gordon’s investigations. It amazed me how these crooks were operating under our very noses at 788-790 Finchley Road in London. So in 2015 I put together an article. No surprise but the videos have been taken down. If anyone has them I’d be grateful if you could send me links. In the meantime here’s a clip (21.13) on my website where Gordon pulls no punches. (Click caption below)
Two years ago I had the pleasure of meeting Gordon & a host of other great people in Westminster. We all converged on the Global Group UK Investor Show. For me he seemed full of life & in reasonably good health. Whether foul play was involved who knows but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit because Gordon absolutely took no prisoners. Here’s my article from April 2018 - Gordon Bowden: Scams, Fraud & Money-laundering off the Richter Scale. (Click caption below)
It was a great day out. As well as seeing my old chum Tim Iacono, I really enjoyed meeting such good people. I apologise to the man to the right of me. I don’t remember your name. To the left of me Gareth Williams, Andy Devine, John Patterson & Gordon Bowden. For the original article from November 2015 - "Gordon Bowden on Bombs, ‘Boiler Rooms’ Paedophiles & David (porky) Cameron", click caption below. Like I said sadly they’ve taken down the videos. RIP Gordon Bowden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.